- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Yoon Chang-Jung
South Korea President Park Geun-hye gave the boot to her press secretary during her much-publicized trip to the United States, after hearing he sexually assaulted a female worker at the nation's embassy in downtown Washington, D.C.
South Korea said Friday it was preparing for the possibility of more cyberattacks as a new team of investigators tried to determine if North Korea was behind a synchronized shutdown of tens of thousands of computers at six South Korean banks and media companies.
The country is preparing to deal with more possible attacks, presidential spokesman Yoon Chang-jung told reporters earlier Friday.