- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Young Jeezy Items
ATLANTA (AP) — Fulton County sheriff's officials say Atlanta rapper Young Jeezy surrendered late last week on charges including terroristic threats, false imprisonment and battery.
Rapper Young Jeezy turned himself over to authorities on Friday for battery, false imprisonment and making terrorist threats against his own son in a 2012 incident, TMZ first reported.
A source close to singer-songwriter Stevie Wonder has released a list of some the biggest names in the music industry joining in the boycott against Florida's "stand your ground" laws.
Beyonce called in a concert for a moment of silence for Trayvon Martin, rapper Young Jeezy released a song in Martin's memory and Russell Simmons called for peace after GeorgeZimmerman was acquitted by a Florida jury in the death of the teenager.
Andre 3000, who will play Jimi Hendrix in an upcoming biopic, says he isn't in a rush to record an album.
In order to capture his best version of Jimi Hendrix for an upcoming biopic, Andre 3000 said he had to think of him as a regular dude and not a rock star.
DJ Drama, "Quality Street Music" (E1 Music)
If there's a more fitting memorial for CIA founder Bill Donovan than the wrath of FBI director J. Edgar Hoover (who seemed to despise only national treasures), it's Douglas Waller's comprehensive, rip-roaring biography.