- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Youngsters Robert Brewster
Dallas Cowboys right tackle Marc Colombo had five loose particles removed from his right knee Monday, a clean-up job that could sideline him for the rest of the preseason but should have him feeling better than ever when the regular season begins.
"I just have to keep working on my technique and work on not getting on my heels, and work to adjust to the speed of the game," Brewster said. "I'm just glad to be able to get on the field and be playing."