- Drug charges against husband of Va. daycare owner
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after ‘indication’ of Malaysian jet crash
- Vertical Group trader jumps in front of commuter train: report
- Brazilian goalkeeper who ordered girlfriend’s murder may be released to play soccer
- Harlem explosion death toll rises to 7; some still missing
- 2 dead, 23 hurt when driver plows into SXSW crowd
- Gaza militants offer Israel cease-fire of rocket blasts
- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
- Ron Paul: CIA spying is a result of a distrustful, big government
- Mike Huckabee: Opposing abortion is ‘how we save this republic’
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Yousef Al Otaiba
Sen. Sam Brownback is blocking the appointment of a new U.S. ambassador to Turkey because he doubts the nominee's commitment to democratic reform in the Middle East.
The ambassador of the United Arab Emirates is not the kind of diplomat to speak carelessly, especially when talking about endorsing a U.S. military strike on Iran to stop it from developing a nuclear bomb.
"There is no better way to honor him than to help even more kids get a great start in life," Mr. Al Otaiba said.