- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Youth Day Items
At a recent gathering discussing preparations for World Youth Day in Krakow, a coordinator for the event emphasized how each year many youths receive the courage to answer their vocational call.
For some years now, the Catholic Church in the United States has been experiencing signs of new energy and new life — something of a new Pentecost.
An estimated 3 million people poured onto Rio's Copacabana beach on Sunday for the final Mass of Pope Francis' historic trip to his home continent, cheering the first Latin American pope in one of the biggest turnouts for a papal Mass in recent history.
Pope Francis kicked off the first World Youth Day festival of his papacy, addressing hundreds of thousands of rain-soaked young pilgrims from around the world who flocked to Rio de Janeiro's famed Copacabana Beach to hear his message.
Pope Francis on Sunday thanked pilgrims in St. Peter's Square for their good wishes for his impending journey to Brazil for World Youth Day.
Catholics in need of forgiveness don't have to leave the comforts of their home to take part in this month's World Youth Day event in Rio de Janeiro. That's because Pope Francis is offering an easier means of absolution — Twitter.
A young chemistry student working as a volunteer to prepare a visit by the pope to Madrid has been arrested on suspicion of planning a gas attack targeting protesters opposed to the pontiff's stay, officials said Wednesday.