- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Youth
Youth is the time of life between childhood and adulthood (maturity). Definitions of the specific age range that constitutes youth vary. An individual's actual maturity may not correspond to their chronological age, as immature individuals could exist at all ages. - Source: Wikipedia
With the National School Climate Survey reporting that as many as 64 percent of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youths likely to suffer from depression, suicide attempts and substance abuse, organizations across the state are joining together to implement early-intervention services in schools and the community.
A central New Mexico ranch for troubled youth became embroiled in a third lawsuit this week.
The state's embattled child welfare agency said Friday it's concerned about the Legislature's failure to clarify a law requiring the reporting of suspected child abuse and neglect to authorities.
Another report has surfaced about past police calls to the home of a woman accused of kicking her 9-year-old son to death.
Farmington police say an infant is in state custody and his parents are facing abuse charges.
New Mexico's embattled child welfare agency is the target of a federal lawsuit alleging civil rights violations.
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Attorney General Gary King is criticizing Gov. Susana Martinez over the state's response to the death of an Albuquerque boy who police say was repeatedly kicked by his mother.
The New Mexico teenager accused of fatally shooting his parents and three younger siblings had never been in trouble with the law, according to state officials.
Vice President Joe Biden's daughter Ashley married a Pennsylvania doctor at a ceremony in Delaware, the vice president's office announced late Saturday.
D.C. Mayor Vincent C. Gray has picked a former director of the city's Child and Family Services Agency to again run the department, which is responsible for the welfare of children in the District.
Three players from Bahrain's national soccer team have been detained and six clubs have withdrawn from domestic leagues following widespread anti-government protests, the country's governing soccer body said Monday.