- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Youtube Items
Sheriff's officials: Man in disturbing YouTube video is Elliot Rodger, who killed 6 in rampage.
A seven-minute video posted by the suspect in a California rampage was the last of a series of posts on YouTube and elsewhere leading up to the shooting.
Marathon County's mummified squirrel is alive and well.
The next release from 2K Games, the publisher of such interactive adventures as the sci-fi shoot-'em-up series "Borderlands" and the alternate history saga "BioShock," won't be another out-of-this-world game. It's a film planted firmly in reality. With the release of "The Art of the Game," 2K is becoming the latest game maker to trade interactivity for a documentary.
Fandango, a movie ticket service owned by cable company Comcast Corp., said Thursday that it is has agreed to buy film-related video site Movieclips.com.
The Boston Marathon bombings last year put a new face on terrorism: that of young, U.S.-raised misfits in search of a cause for which they can kill and die thousands of miles away from hotbeds of Islamic radicalism.
What do a Sex Pistols' frontman, a boy-band heartthrob and a member of Destiny's Child who is "not Beyonce" have in common? This summer, they will be sharing a stage as part of the touring cast of "Jesus Christ Superstar," the 1971 rock opera that tells the story of the last seven days of Jesus' life.
Tony Serafini, a father of two daughters from Massachusetts, found his weekly Saturday routine to be humorous. Four days after he posted a YouTube video capturing this routine, the video has more than 1.5 million views.
Yellowstone National Park is fighting online rumors that running bison seen in a YouTube video are fleeing a possible explosion of the park's supervolcano.