- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court declines to hear challenge to N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Latest Yovani Gallardo Items
Edison Volquez made few mistakes Saturday night, but there turned out to be little room for error as the Pittsburgh Pirates dropped a 3-2 decision to the Milwaukee Brewers Saturday night.
Three games into their home schedule and the Boston Red Sox matched their worst losing streak in Fenway Park for the entire 2013 season.
Strong outings are becoming a habit for Yovani Gallardo and the rest of Milwaukee's rotation.
In losing their season opener, the Atlanta Braves got a different kind of win to earn a place in the replay record book.
Prince Fielder hit a two-run homer and Tanner Scheppers pitched six strong innings to help the Texas Rangers beat the Milwaukee Brewers 7-5 Friday.
Milwaukee will have a familiar sight on the mound on opening day.
San Francisco's Madison Bumgarner allowed one hit in two scoreless innings in his first spring training outing as he prepares for a his first opening-day start, and a San Francisco Giants' split squad defeated the Milwaukee Brewers 4-3 Friday.
The most popular member of the Milwaukee Brewers at spring training is a rookie who comes with pedigree, an excellent clubhouse presence and good legs.
Milwaukee Brewers pitcher Yovani Gallardo was arrested on a drunken-driving charge Tuesday after authorities say he was driving on a city highway with a blood-alcohol content nearly three times the legal limit.