- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
Latest Yovani Gallardo Items
Werth hit a game-winning RBI double in the bottom of the ninth after the Brewers tied it in the top of the inning and the Washington Nationals beat Milwaukee 5-4 on Sunday afternoon.
Yovani Gallardo sauntered through the clubhouse holding the barrel end of a bat, then headed down a hallway before his start against the Baltimore Orioles.
Ryan Howard hit a three-run homer with two outs in the bottom of the ninth inning to lift the Philadelphia Phillies to a 6-3 win over the Colorado Rockies on Wednesday night.
Nelson Cruz's two latest home runs weren't enough to keep the Baltimore Orioles from leaving town with a second straight loss.
Milwaukee Brewers pitcher Yovani Gallardo couldn't have picked a better spot for the first pinch hit of his career.
The Baltimore Orioles discovered that there might be something to the baseball adage about not putting the go-ahead run on base - regardless of who's up next.
Following a memorable afternoon's work, Milwaukee Brewers rookie Jimmy Nelson left Marlins Park with a souvenir baseball and a plane ticket for a trip back to the minors.
The Milwaukee Brewers are mired in their worst slump of the season.
Talk about bouncing back.