- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Yu Darvish Items
On a day full of bad news on the injury front, at least the Texas Rangers could enjoy a victory.
Toronto right-hander Drew Hutchison knows how to hang tough and make in-game adjustments. Friday night he reaped the benefits in a matchup with Texas' Yu Darvish.
Losses - on the field and off it - are mounting for the Texas Rangers.
Drew Hutchison outdueled Yu Darvish and Melky Cabrera hit a two-run double in the eighth inning to lift the Toronto Blue Jays to a 2-0 win over the Texas Rangers on Friday night.
Yu Darvish's recent no-hit bid now officially ended in the seventh inning, not the ninth.
Yu Darvish will get some extra rest before his next start after throwing 126 pitches in another near no-hitter.
There are no scoring debates when Red Sox slugger David Ortiz hits towering home runs and scorching liners into the right-field corner.
Yu Darvish thought he had given up a hit when Boston slugger David Ortiz made contact.
Yu Darvish came oh, so close again.