- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
Yvonne B Miller
Latest Yvonne B Miller Items
The Virginia Senate on Monday signed off on legislation that would require voters who can't produce identification at the polls or are not recognized by an election officer to cast their ballot provisionally.
Virginia Senate Democrats flexed their muscles Thursday and successfully blocked the chamber from passing its two-year budget blueprint — a move Republicans decried as obstructionist, partisan politics at its worst.
Virginia Republicans insisted at a Wednesday press conference that their legislative agenda has focused on jobs, education, government reform and public safety.