- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Yvonne Williams
Yvonne Williams, executive director of the Trafficking in America Task Force, a Tennessee-based nonprofit, said America is suffering from "an epidemic of modern slavery known as human trafficking.
"No one signs up to be a sex slave," said Ms. Williams, adding that an Alabama study found that 50 percent of trafficking victims were introduced by family members to it due to drugs or poverty.