- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Yvonne Items
Baltimore County police say an 82-year-old Monkton man has been charged in the shooting death of his 78-year-old wife at their home.
In a story Feb. 22 about the death of singer Cleotha Staples, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Pervis Staples was a sister. He was a brother and performed with The Staple Singers until 1968.
In a family of vocalists, it was Cleotha Staples' smooth and velvety voice that helped set apart the sound of the influential and best-selling gospel group The Staple Singers.
"Until the cows come home" has special meaning these days for Germans, who were transfixed this summer by the wanderings of a wayward bovine avoiding the butcher's block.