- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Zac Efron Items
When Zac Efron found himself behind Daniel Day-Lewis in the backstage bathroom line, he used the opportunity to express his admiration.
With Super Bowl XLVIII weekend in full swing, "Ride Along" remained strong, steering Universal Pictures into the No. 1 slot in a surprising three-week takeover at the box office.
The “chick flick” genre (or sub-genre if you prefer) gets a boost as we approach Valentine’s Day with a Nicholas Sparks movie set.
Of all the elements in "That Awkward Moment" — the writing, the music, the direction, the acting, etc. — one stands out more than any other: Zac Efron's hair
As Zac Efron tears up and professes his love to a pert blonde who gave it up on the first night, it's clear the story line of romantic comedy "That Awkward Moment" has gone too far.
Miles Teller is a name movie fans can expect to hear a lot this year.
The Kevin Hart comedy "Ride Along" continued to speed through a typically quiet box-office frame, while the monster thriller "I, Frankenstein" couldn't be roused from the dead.
Miles Teller - who can be seen on screen later this month with Zac Efron in "That Awkward Moment" - took four-hour drum lessons three times a week to play the lead in "Whiplash," shown opening night at the Sundance Film Festival.
Elizabeth Olsen will soon be a star-crossed lover _ she'll star in an off-Broadway version of Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet."