- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Zac Robinson
The Detroit Lions may have more problems at quarterback.
Quick, name a Big 12 quarterback being mentioned as a Heisman Trophy candidate.
Go ahead and marvel at the way Oklahoma State can fling the ball all over the field in Dana Holgorsen's new pass-happy offense.
Stanton is still available as a backup, and the Lions claimed rookie quarterback Zac Robinson off waivers from Seattle.
"It was Tom," newly shorn quarterback Zac Robinson said. "He just started hacking away."