- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Zach Britton
It's no secret the Mets want to trade Davis, and according to Andy Martino of the New York Daily News, they came close to sending him to the Baltimore Orioles.
"The right pitch. The right execution. Just an unlucky bounce," Britton said. "If Manny can't make that play, there is nobody that can make that play."
"I have a lot of respect for what (the Yankees) have done on the field, but in between the lines I was like I don't care who you are — I'm going to go after you today."