- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
Topic - Zach Hocker
30 Questions: The Redskins have a kicker competition set for training camp. Could both Forbath and Hocker be declared winners?
The knee is fine, so Robert Griffin III didn't need to do jumping jacks this year at the annual draft day party inside the Washington Redskins stadium. He jogged to the podium, saluted the fans and had to stop his remarks because they wouldn't stop chanting "R-G-3!"
The Washington Redskins finished their 2014 NFL draft by selecting Indiana tight end Ted Bolser and Arkansas kicker Zach Hocker in the seventh round.
The Redskins finished off the draft by taking kicker Zach Hocker
Arkansas came away from Mississippi State with a win in double-overtime last week, though it came at a cost.