- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Topic - Zach Mccabe
Iowa coach Fran McCaffery didn't have much to say after his 15th-ranked Hawkeyes lost yet again to a quality opponent at home.
Roy Devyn Marble scored 24 points and Iowa ended Virginia's 19-game home winning streak with a 75-64 victory in the NIT quarterfinals Wednesday night, earning the Hawkeyes a trip to Madison Square Garden.
"Any time you have a loss, our focus is to get revenge," forward Zach McCabe said. "They're a tough team and they've got a lot of great players playing well right now. It should be fun."