- GAO review: Education Department botching loan-amnesty program
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Zachary Osler
The man who went on a shooting spree in 2011 in Arizona, killing 6 and wounding several — including then-Rep. Gabrielle Giffords — was a past drug user who was polite and cooperative after his arrest, newly released court documents show.
"His response is nothing," Mr. Osler said of Mr. Loughner, AP reports. "Just a mute facial expression. And just like he, he didn't care."