- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Zack Ford
A federal judge's ruling in a Utah polygamy case has released a flood of "I told you so" reactions from traditional-marriage supporters, who have fought — often in vain — to formally define marriage as the union of one man and one woman.
But this has "very little to do with the gay community," Mr. Ford wrote.
The Lawrence ruling said government "cannot intrude on what happens in adults' bedrooms as long as it's consensual," Mr. Ford wrote.