- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Zara Phillips Items
Queen Elizabeth II's new great-granddaughter has been named Mia Grace Tindall.
Queen Elizabeth II's granddaughter Zara Phillips has given birth to a baby girl, Buckingham Palace said Friday. The child is 16th in line to the British throne.
Buckingham Palace: Queen Elizabeth II's granddaughter Zara Phillips gives birth to baby girl.
Queen Elizabeth II emphasized the importance of family in her Christmas message this year, and her grandchildren brought some Christmas cheer to her husband, Prince Philip, as he recovered in a hospital after a heart procedure.
Newlywed royal Zara Phillips says her wedding to rugby player Mike Tindall was amazing, but she is disappointed the couple are too busy to take a honeymoon.
Queen Elizabeth II's granddaughter Zara Phillips married England rugby star Mike Tindall on Saturday _ but Britain's second royal wedding of the year was largely a low-key affair, with only a hint of the glamor and excitement of Prince William's showstopping nuptials.
Britain will celebrate its second royal wedding of the season Saturday, with equestrian star Zara Phillips _ eldest granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II _ taking center stage as she marries England rugby stalwart Mike Tindall.
Here come the grandkids, marrying up a storm.
Prince William and Kate Middleton will soon have company on the royal wedding calendar. Buckingham Palace announced Tuesday that Zara Phillips, Queen Elizabeth II's eldest granddaughter, is engaged.