- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
- California church handing out ‘travel cash’ to illegals heading east
- PHILLIPS: Liberal lawyers ensuring illegal aliens are never deported
- Chris Christie leading N.H. GOP presidential field; Mitt Romney lingers large
- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Zbynek Michalek
Two nights after losing to the Eastern Conference's worst team, the Phoenix Coyotes handled the best.
Tampa Bay Lightning forward Martin St. Louis won't have any trouble adjusting his playoff game face.
"We played against a team that is below us in the standings," Michalek said. "In a shootout it's pretty much about luck. We didn't get the point and we've got to move on."
Michalek acknowledged that he had extra motivation for this one.