- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Zbynek Michalek
Two nights after losing to the Eastern Conference's worst team, the Phoenix Coyotes handled the best.
Tampa Bay Lightning forward Martin St. Louis won't have any trouble adjusting his playoff game face.
"It's been almost two years," he said. "Hopefully I don't have to wait that long for the next one."
"For sure," he said. "This one feels good, and for me even sweeter. Anytime you play against your former team, you want to show up, you want to win."