- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Zenit St. Petersburg
Football Club Zenit is a Russian football club from the city of Saint Petersburg. Founded in 1925 (or in 1914, according to some Russian sources), the club plays in the Russian Premier League and currently is one of the strongest in the country.Zenit were the 2007 champions of the Russian Premier League and the winners of both the 2008 UEFA Cup and the 2008 UEFA Super Cup.==History======Before Zenit====Zenit's history is tightly connected with the turbulent political history of Saint Petersburg – Petrograd – Leningrad, Russia. - Source: Wikipedia
Robert Lewandowski scored twice as Borussia Dortmund took a big step toward the Champions League quarterfinals with a 4-2 victory at Zenit St. Petersburg on Tuesday.
Manchester United will enjoy the welcome distraction of Champions League football this week, taking on Greek side Olympiakos in the round of 16.
Seven-time winner AC Milan is in the unfamiliar position of being the overwhelming underdog when it hosts Atletico Madrid in the first leg of its Champions League last-16 tie on Wednesday.
Back from a thigh injury, Messi scored from close range to cancel out Robinho's opener for Milan and keep Barca in charge of Group H with seven points.
Russia will launch a campaign against racism in soccer, looking to end such displays as the one in a game this week when a banana was thrown at a Brazilian star.
Tottenham scored two away goals Tuesday to keep alive hopes of reaching the Champions League for the first time despite a 3-2 playoff defeat at Switzerland's Young Boys.