- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Zerlina Maxwell
A Democratic strategist appeared on Fox News Tuesday night, making the claim that preventing rape should start by simply "telling men not to rape women."
Zerlina Maxwell argued against women arming themselves, instead suggesting that prevention is key.
"I don't think that we should be telling women anything," Maxwell said. "I think we should be telling men not to rape women and start the conversation there."