- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
Zimbabwe African National Union - Patriotic Front
Latest Zimbabwe African National Union - Patriotic Front Items
The U.S. ambassador to Zimbabwe intended to deliver a few remarks at a local library, but he was left speechless by a nearly naked lady.
President Robert Mugabe threatened on Wednesday to take over foreign firms and boycott foreign products to retaliate against Western sanctions placed on him and his ZANU-PF party.
HARARE, Zimbabwe (AP) — President Robert Mugabe's ruling party demanded a vote recount and a further delay in the release of presidential election results, the state Sunday Mail newspaper reported, while militants seized equipment and livestock from white-owned farms.