- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
Zimbabwe African National Union - Patriotic Front
Latest Zimbabwe African National Union - Patriotic Front Items
The U.S. ambassador to Zimbabwe intended to deliver a few remarks at a local library, but he was left speechless by a nearly naked lady.
President Robert Mugabe threatened on Wednesday to take over foreign firms and boycott foreign products to retaliate against Western sanctions placed on him and his ZANU-PF party.
HARARE, Zimbabwe (AP) — President Robert Mugabe's ruling party demanded a vote recount and a further delay in the release of presidential election results, the state Sunday Mail newspaper reported, while militants seized equipment and livestock from white-owned farms.