- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
Latest Zimbabwe Items
A top Chinese defense official has accused Washington of being the mastermind behind a conspiracy to deprive Africa of peace and prosperity, and lauded anti-West dictators.
Two men from Zimbabwe (zeem-BAH'-bway) charged with using the identities of hundreds of Americans to file false tax returns in a Cincinnati-based scheme have been sentenced.
China is set to establish military bases in key spots of Africa, directly challenging the military presence of the U.S. and the European Union.
Former U.S. Rep. Mel Reynolds said Tuesday he is in hiding in South Africa after being deported from Zimbabwe because he fears for his life for threatening to expose allegedly illegal business dealings between American businessmen and the southern African country.
Former Illinois Congressman Mel Reynolds says he's in hiding after being deported from Zimbabwe for allegedly staying in the country with an expired visa.
Former Rep. Mel Reynolds was deported to the United States over charges he violated immigration laws in Zimbabwe.
A Zimbabwean magistrate on Friday dismissed charges against former U.S. Rep. Mel Reynolds of possessing pornography, and he was ordered to pay a fine or face jail time after pleading guilty to charges of violating the country's immigration laws.
The lawyer for former U.S. Rep. Mel Reynolds said Thursday his client needed more time to understand the "essential elements" of the charges he faces after he failed to enter a plea on charges of violating immigration law.
Visibly exhausted, former U.S. Rep. Mel Reynolds pleaded not guilty in a Zimbabwe court on Wednesday to charges of possessing pornography and must spend another night in jail before he can apply for bail.