- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Zimbabwe Items
Two men from Zimbabwe (zeem-BAH'-bway) charged with using the identities of hundreds of Americans to file false tax returns in a Cincinnati-based scheme have been sentenced.
LSU AgCenter scientists are warning Louisiana farmers about a new pest infiltrating sorghum crops, and urging them to be on the lookout.
China is set to establish military bases in key spots of Africa, directly challenging the military presence of the U.S. and the European Union.
Former U.S. Rep. Mel Reynolds said Tuesday he is in hiding in South Africa after being deported from Zimbabwe because he fears for his life for threatening to expose allegedly illegal business dealings between American businessmen and the southern African country.
Former Illinois Congressman Mel Reynolds says he's in hiding after being deported from Zimbabwe for allegedly staying in the country with an expired visa.
Three novels by bestselling author Wilbur Smith are being developed for TV.
Former Rep. Mel Reynolds was deported to the United States over charges he violated immigration laws in Zimbabwe.
Lawyers for former U.S. Rep. Mel Reynolds say he was deported to the U.S. after a paying a fine for violating Zimbabwe's immigration laws.
A Zimbabwean magistrate on Friday dismissed charges against former U.S. Rep. Mel Reynolds of possessing pornography, and he was ordered to pay a fine or face jail time after pleading guilty to charges of violating the country's immigration laws.