- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Zimmerman Items
George Zimmerman prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda reportedly mislead the jury during his closing arguments Thursday afternoon, when he incorrectly told the jury that the defendant told neighbor and state witness Joe Manalo at the scene that he "killed" Trayvon Martin.
Racially insensitive language hurt some cast members’ reputations in the CBS game “Big Brother,” but it may not have been bad for television ratings.
Dozens of embarrassing posts were deleted Tuesday night from a Twitter account belonging to Rachel Jeantel, who has been described as a star witness in the George Zimmerman murder trial, The Smoking Gun reported.
President Obama came in with big promises. But he turned out to be a small man.
Police officers who responded minutes after the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin could not agree on whether George Zimmerman had a broken nose, but they all said the ex-neighborhood watch volunteer had cuts on his head, according to documents released Thursday.
The jailed neighborhood watch volunteer charged with killing Trayvon Martin poses no threat to the community and should be released a second time on bail, his attorney said in a court motion released Monday.
A newly-released video shows Florida neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman at the scene of Trayvon Martin's fatal shooting a day later giving police a blow-by-blow account of his fight with the teen.
An attorney for the former neighborhood watch volunteer charged with killing Trayvon Martin is delaying his request for a new bond hearing.
The defense team for George Zimmerman, the man charged with second-degree murder in the death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, said Sunday that Mr. Zimmerman is in police custody in Florida.