- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
By John McAfee
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Zoe Olivia Mahan
Mahan was leading the tournament in Oakville, Ontario, after two rounds Saturday. He flew home to Dallas when his wife went into labor a month before her due date
Hunter Mahan has made the happy jump from tournament leader to proud father.
Brandt Snedeker won the Canadian Open on Sunday for his second PGA Tour title of the year, closing with 2-under 70 for a three-stroke victory.