- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Zoe Saldana Items
"Out of the Furnace" is a sad movie about sad people who have lost the fire in their lives. It's a slow-burning film with great, naturalistic performances and an evocative sense of place, but it doesn't generate quite enough heat to truly crackle.
Dianna Agron may be a sought-after actress, but she'll admit to a little stalking. Not for a plum role _ for a stylist.
The Hollywood Reporter's list of its 10 best stories of the week:
New York Fashion Week is fading to black.
Michael Kors solved a few dozen fashion emergencies Wednesday.
A room full of engineers, computer whizzes and technicians brought the crew of the Starship Enterprise down to Earth for a night at the Sci-Tech Oscars.
"The Possession" occupied the top spot at a nearly comatose box office.
Stylist June Ambrose helped remake the image of Luther Vandross and Mariah Carey as they were preparing major comebacks, but there's one icon she didn't get to remake _ Whitney Houston.
Even though Katie Holmes, Zoe Saldana and new mom Charlize Theron were among the guests, the real stars at the inaugural 25 Most Powerful Stylists luncheon were the experts who dress them.