- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Zoey Belcher
The 9-month-old daughter of a Kansas City Chiefs player who fatally shot the baby's mother and then himself should have just one primary caregiver, a child psychology expert testified Tuesday during a hearing to determine the girl's custody.
A probate commissioner has ordered the appointment of a lawyer to represent the interests of the daughter of a Kansas City Chiefs football player who killed the girl's mother before taking his own life.