- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Zsa Zsa Gábor
Latest Zsa Zsa Gábor Items
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband will remain the ailing actress' conservator until at least August and will have to account for her assets, a judge ruled Wednesday.
The kids at first didn't seem to know how to respond as Ravi Shankar began his four-hour set on the final afternoon of the Monterey Pop Festival, in the fabled summer of 1967.
A machine purrs as it delivers electrical pulses deep into the saggy skin on Barbara Penha's jawline, a high-tech treatment used first to tighten her jowls and then to sculpt her tummy.
After what felt like an eternity but was actually just a few minutes, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt emerged from a white door into the foyer of the old-fashioned Bel-Air mansion that he shares with his wife of 25 years, former glamour queen Zsa Zsa Gabor.
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband says the 94-year-old actress will undergo an operation at a Los Angeles hospital where she also is being treated for an infection.
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband says the 94-year-old actress is resting after undergoing an operation at a Los Angeles hospital where she also is being treated for an infection.
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband says she is doing better hours after she lost consciousness at her Los Angeles-area mansion and was rushed to a hospital.
Zsa Zsa Gabor's celebrity was always more about winning attention than winning film roles. But now, the ailing 94-year-old diva's final fade is being upstaged by a real-life Hollywood soap opera featuring a family fractured by fame, fortune, deceit and just plain weirdness.
Zsa Zsa Gabor's publicist says the shock of Elizabeth Taylor's death made Gabor fear she was next and sent her to a Los Angeles hospital with high blood pressure.