- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Zsa Zsa Gábor
Latest Zsa Zsa Gábor Items
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband will remain the ailing actress' conservator until at least August and will have to account for her assets, a judge ruled Wednesday.
After what felt like an eternity but was actually just a few minutes, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt emerged from a white door into the foyer of the old-fashioned Bel-Air mansion that he shares with his wife of 25 years, former glamour queen Zsa Zsa Gabor.
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband says she is doing better hours after she lost consciousness at her Los Angeles-area mansion and was rushed to a hospital.
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband says the 94-year-old actress will undergo an operation at a Los Angeles hospital where she also is being treated for an infection.
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband says the 94-year-old actress is resting after undergoing an operation at a Los Angeles hospital where she also is being treated for an infection.
Zsa Zsa Gabor's celebrity was always more about winning attention than winning film roles. But now, the ailing 94-year-old diva's final fade is being upstaged by a real-life Hollywood soap opera featuring a family fractured by fame, fortune, deceit and just plain weirdness.
Zsa Zsa Gabor's publicist says the shock of Elizabeth Taylor's death made Gabor fear she was next and sent her to a Los Angeles hospital with high blood pressure.
Doctors say the blood flow to Zsa Zsa Gabor's left leg has improved since the 94-year-old actress was released from the hospital earlier this month.
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband says he chased two intruders with a baseball bat after catching them burglarizing the couple's Bel Air mansion in the middle of the night.