- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
Latest Zte Items
Equipment made by China's two leading telecom companies and used in many global communication networks has unusual and unexplained features which could expose them to cyberattack, including by Chinese intelligence agencies, congressional leaders said Thursday.
A Virginia Republican congressman urged his colleagues Tuesday to beware a lobbying push by Chinese technology companies suspected of having links to Beijing's military and cyberespionage efforts against the United States.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has listed two Chinese government-related telecommunications companies as approved suppliers for companies taking part in the Obama administration's multibillion-dollar program to expand broadband Internet service around the country.
India has relaxed an eight-month ban on imports of telecommunication equipment, approving orders from China's ZTE and Huawei and Finland's Nokia Siemens Networks, executives said Wednesday, as security fears fade before an urgent need to roll out third-generation wireless infrastructure.