- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
Latest Zubeidat Tsarnaeva Items
Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev telephoned his mother from his heavily guarded hospital room at Fort Devens in Massachusetts: Don't worry. All is well.
Russian authorities secretly recorded a telephone conversation in 2011 in which one of the Boston bombing suspects vaguely discussed jihad with his mother, officials said Saturday, days after the U.S. government finally received details about the call.
With the dramatic daylong manhunt over for the younger suspect in the bombing of the Boston Marathon, the Federal Bureau of Investigation has launched an intense investigation into both suspects' ties to Chechnya and extremist groups, and they have a good starting point.