- Brazilian goalkeeper who ordered girlfriend’s murder may be released to play soccer
- Harlem explosion death toll rises to 7; some still missing
- 2 dead, 23 hurt when driver plows into SXSW crowd
- Gaza militants offer Israel cease-fire of rocket blasts
- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
- Ron Paul: CIA spying is a result of a distrustful, big government
- Mike Huckabee: Opposing abortion is ‘how we save this republic’
- Obama pitches to middle class with overtime pay action
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee claims Constitution is 400 years old
- Unemployment, job creation top biggest problems in America: poll
Latest Zumiez Items
A week after a deadly shooting at a Maryland shopping mall, a moment of silence has been observed for the victims.
The Maryland mall where two people were fatally shot last weekend held a candlelight vigil for the victims.
A 19-year-old who fatally shot two employees at a Maryland mall before taking his own life mentioned killing people in his journal and wrote that he was prepared to die, Howard County police said Wednesday.
The gunman in a deadly attack at a Maryland shopping mall wrote in general terms about killing people in his journal and said that he was ready to die, police said Wednesday in releasing new details about writings the shooter left behind.
A Maryland man who killed two people at a mall before shooting himself often hung out at the shopping center, though investigators have not yet determined whether he had previously visited the store where the rampage took place, police said Tuesday.
Two victims of a shooting at The Mall in Columbia are being remembered as the mall reopens.
Howard County's police chief says he understands that the public is looking for answers about why a teen fatally shot two people and himself at a mall in the Baltimore suburbs.
Maryland mall gunman was an avid skater who had no criminal record prior to deadly attack
The gunman who killed two people at a Maryland mall was a teenage skateboarding enthusiast who had no criminal record before he showed up at the shopping center armed with a shotgun, plenty of ammunition and a backpack filled with crude homemade explosives, authorities said Sunday.