- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Only at The Washington Times: Julia Duin blogs on religion.
I get reams of magazines but I do try to make room for Tricycle, the glossy Buddhist review that...
Here's something for President Bush to accomplish that will be a true legacy: Instruct the U.S. m...
I get tons of press releases every day, but this one really irked me. Thomas Nelson, a mega-publi...
It's always intriguing to see which churches have grown and which denominations have faded in the...
When is an award not an award?\ \ When a conservative Catholic Supreme Court justice meets up wit...
Tuesday was the second anniversary of the death of Sister Dorothy Stang, who at the age of 73 was...
Here is a note to the folks out in Hagerstown who voted last week to bar a Muslim group from buil...
"At this final prayer breakfast as your president, I thank you for your prayers," President Bush...
Now that we're all taking a breather from Super Tuesday, I wanted to mention I have four new book...
\ \ \ OK, so we're a little late in filing some observations on last week's council meeting of th...
Other than endless mentions connected with Mitt Romney's candidacy, Mormons have stayed out of th...
One of the more interesting gatherings going on tonight in Washington is a reception for Dr. Ben...
I was having lunch with a Jesuit friend yesterday (a former reporter at my newspaper, in fact), w...
At first it seemed like just another press conference on sexual abuse by Catholic priests. The in...
Before too much time passes, let me draw attention to the curious use of a 12th-century English s...
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Belief Blog Archives
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- Citing 'unfair system,' Obama commutes sentences for 8 crack offenders
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Bill Gates: The Secret Santa disguised as a 'friendly fellow' on Reddit
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- Armed response, not restrictive gun laws, brought swift end to school shooting
- Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson suspended indefinitely for gay quip
- OBAMASCARE: Huge premium hikes rock employer-insured workers
- UHLER and FERRARA: Obamacare, the end of the progressive era