- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Only at The Washington Times: Julia Duin blogs on religion.
Released today:\ \ \ Nine evangelical leaders: some but not all from the evangelical Left, are un...
When things get too bizarre in the world of religion, I turn to the Christian satire magazine The...
This month's issue of The Lutheran, a magazine published by the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Am...
Saturday (Jan. 5) was a date in the religious pantheon that most North Americans weren't aware of...
We've been a bit silent here about the largest religious organization in town, namely the Archdio...
Here's an intriguing thought: Could prayer have anything to do with the significantly improved se...
Benazir was one of those women I've always wanted to interview. I was just waking up this morning...
No, folks, my brain is not addled by the rain here in Seattle, which is where I spending the next...
This is the season for embassy parties and yours truly attended yet another one last Sunday, this...
Kazakhstan turned 16 years old on Sunday. I have more than a passing interest in the place since...
Archbishop Peter Akinola stood solemnly on a dias, wearing a deep purple and bright red cape thre...
I wasn't planning to deal with some of the more esoteric corners of Mormon doctrine today, but th...
I can't add a whole lot to the wealth of news coverage coming out of Colorado on the shootings th...
Yet another holiday season is here in which we spend copious amounts of time standing in post off...
Episcopalians in New Mexico have a problem on their hands. Their bishop, Jeffrey Steenson, pulled...
By John McAfee
Belief Blog Archives
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- Breaking Fad: Alligators becoming the new pit bulls for drug dealers, cops say
- D.C. to tout Obamacare among youth waiting for Air Jordans
- Huge backlash mounts over suspension of 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson
- TARGET credit card theft swells to 40 million victims
- Special ops vets slam military benefit cuts
- Obama: 2014 will be 'breakthrough year' for U.S.
- Dems use new filibuster rules to approve DHS nominee Alejandro Mayorkas under investigation
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- Citing 'unfair system,' Obama commutes sentences for 8 crack offenders
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.