- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Only at The Washington Times: Julia Duin blogs on religion.
A big religious freedom conference is tomorrow at Georgetown University as the topic continues to be a front-burner in foreign relations.
Members of the Presbyterian Church USA are fasting this weekend for world hunger.
Should Jews pay to pray at the local synagogue?
The Episcopal bishop of Pittsburgh is dispatched - on paper that is - from his post as head of southwestern Pennsylvania's Episcopalians Thursday at a meeting of Episcopal leaders in Salt Lake City
Pittsburgh Episcopal Bishop Robert Duncan may be on the way to losing his job if Presiding Bishop Katharine Jefferts Schori gets her way Thursday in a crucial vote by the Episcopal House of Bishops
Atheist and humanist groups are turning Sept. 11 into a day against religion, saying religion caused the terrorist attack
The U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops announces they're placing abortion on the agenda of their annual meeting in November because of recent comments by Sen. Joe Biden and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
The US Conference of Catholic Bishops has rushed out a 2-page summary of 2,000 years of teaching on abortion lest other politicians decide to go the way of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi in stating the church has not always opposed the procedure.
A brief look at Sarah Palin's religious beliefs
Advice for the speaker of the House to consider when dealing with the leaders of her church
In a reprise of 2004, it's the bishops versus the politicians in Round 2 of who does or does not get Communion.
Three months after the death of 5-year-old Maria Sue Chapman, her family appears on TV to talk about their grief. But why?
The ethics of allowing the residents of Kirkuk to die for the want of simple medical equipment
The world's Anglican bishops met for three weeks this summer for their once-every-10-years Lambeth Conference in Canterbury, England, and it's indicative of the low news value of that gathering that not one American newspaper sent over one of its staff writers to cover it.
There's been plenty of Bible-sending campaigns to the military, but this one includes a personalized note to the troops.
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Belief Blog Archives
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- Violent gang MS-13 taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: 'We cannot afford to wait on Congress' for immigration
- A 'new Cold War': China's top paper warns of 'slippery slope' towards conflict with U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- DOJ investigates Norfolk parade float critical of Obama
- 'Be a leader' Perry tells Obama to confront border crisis
- Eric Holder on Palin: 'She wasn't a particularly good vice presidential candidate'
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- NASCAR TV contract back to NBC in 2015, leaving ESPN, Turner Sports