- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
Only at The Washington Times: Christina Bellantoni blogs on the latest news about politics.
Edith Childs, the main character in President Obama's "Fired Up" story, tells me she's thrilled the White House keeps using the tale.
White House releases text of Sen. Ted Kennedy's letter.
Will Rep. John Culberson Tweet during Obama's speech next week?
Vice President Biden records a video appeal asking people to tell the White House their health care stories; some will be featured at WhiteHouse.gov.
Last January, Sen. Teddy Kennedy made history again when endorsing the man who would become the nation's first black president.
Some good news from the Lower Ninth Ward four years after the storm.
President calls on woman whose father gave him a walking stick in 2008 to "whoop" Congress on health care.
The Obama White House is getting hipper to Twitter language. It used a tweet to announce a press conference.
President Obama has brought the White House sports obsession to another level.
President Obama activates White House email list for Supreme Court pick.
At Campus Progress, comedian says being a fake journalist better than the alternative.
Liberal group unhappy with health care fight.
White House walks back public option comments; and what does Twitter think?
Popular POTUS to lend himself to New Jersey governor; more to come this summer.
Organizing for America is raising money to run TV ads with personal stories of health care tragedies.
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- EPSTEIN: All IRS roads lead to the archivist
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- PRUDEN: When the hangman botches the job
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia's gay marriage ban
- KEENE: Thinking outside nanny-state box with Paul Ryan
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'