- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Only at The Washington Times: Christina Bellantoni blogs on the latest news about politics.
Edith Childs, the main character in President Obama's "Fired Up" story, tells me she's thrilled the White House keeps using the tale.
White House releases text of Sen. Ted Kennedy's letter.
Will Rep. John Culberson Tweet during Obama's speech next week?
Vice President Biden records a video appeal asking people to tell the White House their health care stories; some will be featured at WhiteHouse.gov.
Last January, Sen. Teddy Kennedy made history again when endorsing the man who would become the nation's first black president.
Some good news from the Lower Ninth Ward four years after the storm.
President calls on woman whose father gave him a walking stick in 2008 to "whoop" Congress on health care.
The Obama White House is getting hipper to Twitter language. It used a tweet to announce a press conference.
President Obama has brought the White House sports obsession to another level.
President Obama activates White House email list for Supreme Court pick.
At Campus Progress, comedian says being a fake journalist better than the alternative.
Liberal group unhappy with health care fight.
White House walks back public option comments; and what does Twitter think?
Popular POTUS to lend himself to New Jersey governor; more to come this summer.
Organizing for America is raising money to run TV ads with personal stories of health care tragedies.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Houston mayor: Sorry that police put man's blind dog on road to die
- HUSAIN: Worlds grand ayatollahs rally behind Sistani