- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Only at The Washington Times: Christina Bellantoni blogs on the latest news about politics.
Some original photos and video from the president's latest trip abroad.
Gimmick could help build public support for nominee's confirmation.
President Obama's trip continues in Europe.
President Obama's highly anticipated speech to Muslim world comes with its own logo.
WhiteHouse.gov has technical difficulties today.
POTUS is pressured to pick a female justice; the press' "short lists" don't include everyone.
Obama organizing group starts letter to the editor campaign.
Democrats split over how to handle health care.
Specter blasts Toomey on Twitter feed.
Democratic National Committee is going on TV Tuesday and Wednesday with a new ad in honor of President Obama's first 100 days.
New DNC fundraising gimmick - a one-way Greyhound bus ticket for former vice president to his home state.
President Obama returns to Iowa Wednesday with an Earth Day push for his environmental plans, visiting a city where he more than a year ago said he had "not ruled out" nuclear power as part of an energy proposal.
SF Mayor tweets campaign announcement.
Some Washington Times video of the new First Dog, as President Obama and the first family showed him around the White House south lawn.
The Washington Times took video of the first White House egg roll for President Obama.
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- Colorado judge: Bakery owner discriminated against gay couple
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- Obamas call to close Vatican embassy is 'slap in the face' to Roman Catholics
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- NAPOLITANO: Pope Francis should be saving souls, not pocketbooks