Count be a bit surprised the Maryland-Florida State game for Nov. 22 didn’t get the six-day option treatment.
Actually, for Maryland fans, the result is even better – that much-coveted 7:45 p.m. home game all the tailgaters really, really desired.
It’s a game that will unquestionably have significant implications on the ACC’s Atlantic Division title chase. With the right set of results this week, it could even be the game that decides who goes to Tampa on Dec. 6.
Here’s a full rundown of the six games in the conference that week:
* Miami at Georgia Tech, 7:30, ESPN
* Clemson at Virginia, Noon, Raycom split
* N.C. State at North Carolina, Noon, Raycom split
* Boston College at Wake Forest, 3:30, ABC regional
* Duke at Virginia Tech, 5:30, ESPNU
* Florida State at Maryland, 7:45, ESPN