- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
Only at The Washington Times: Patrick Stevens discusses the University of Maryland Terrapins and more.
There aren't many students on campus right now, but the University Book Center is still open to s...
I had a feeling I'd have a barb coming my way when I entered Ralph Friedgen's office this morning...
If you think the only interesting people in a football program are coaches and players, you're mi...
Just waiting out another football practice in the Stamp Student Union at Maryland. Sitting nearby...
The loss of Alex Wujciak, a potential impact player on Maryland's defense, to a knee injury got m...
Greetings from Verizon Center, where a nasty case of shortstaffitis has left me covering the Wash...
Sometimes when you walk into a football team house, you feel like you're entering a hive of some...
I know this happened a couple days ago, but just wanted to point out the bizarre dismissal of Flo...
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like the ACC will be releasing its basketball schedule this week....
Shooting guard Sean Mosley committed to Maryland yesterday, giving the Terrapins their second com...
As promised, an update on the first surgery of the 2007 football season in College Park. Someone...
Ah, injuries, Maryland coach Ralph Friedgen's timeless bugaboo. It took a week and a half of prac...
The full list of nicknames from the Maryland football team that accompanied today's story did not...
Last week, veteran Maryland football team manager John Bonacci (an upbeat Staten Island native wh...
Reporters talked in the last hour with Ralph Friedgen, who was in a truly sour post-practice mood...
By Tammy Bruce
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- BRUCE: Obama's bizarre immigration rules
- IRS to turn over Lerner emails in tea party targeting probe
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- DELAY: A revolution for the Constitution
- PRUDEN: Likening Putin to Hitler on Ukraine shows Hillary's shaky grasp of history
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians