- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
IN THE ROOM
Only at The Washington Times: Corey Masisak discusses the Washington Capitals.
There is a new addition in the press box -- a tribute to Dave Fay. It is a framed version of the...
Chris Clark and Tom Poti are back in the lineup. Quintin Laing, who I saw walking with a boot at...
I had to drive home last night for a family matter, but I just checked in for a practice update....
Not surprisingly Alex Ovechkin was named as one of the reserves for the Eastern Conference All-St...
The Caps and Avalanche are practicing right now here. Chris Clark has been assigned to a line and...
\ \ Alex Ovechkin has signed a new contract. It's an NHL-record $124 million for 13 years. The fi...
While the rest of his teammates are taking today off, goaltender Brent Johnson will be making his...
Goaltender Michal Neuvirth, a second-round pick by the Caps in the 2006 draft, has been traded fo...
Here is the lineup for tonight with the Avalanche in town. Matt Pettinger, who left practice the...
Now that the All-Star starters have been announced, the rest of the teams will be filled out on T...
With all of the wonderful rumors floating about the internet these days, here is something more c...
George McPhee just spoke to us about a variety of topics, but one interesting one was former coac...
Michael Nylander and Matt Pettinger are practicing today, while Chris Clark is out there again in...
Two games in two original six cities in less than 72 hours. While the atmospheres could not have...
After a day off, the Caps are back to work at K-Plex. Alexander Semin, Chris Clark and Brent John...
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
In The Room Archives
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- CPAC 2014: Rand Paul urges conservatives to fight for liberty
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- EDITORIAL: Connecticut revolts against gun controls that could criminalize 300,000
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Aronofsky's 'Noah' banned in Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates
- Russia should be booted from FIFA World Cup, senators say
- PIPES: Islam's inadvertent adverse effects on adherents
- MILLER: Donald Trump says hes a Tea Party member
- Soldier who hid to avoid saluting the flag to be punished in secret; Army won't release details