- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
IN THE ROOM
Only at The Washington Times: Corey Masisak discusses the Washington Capitals.
Canada defeated host Czech Republic 3-0 in the opening game for both teams in the IIHF U-20 World...
The Caps have removed the interim tag for Bruce Boudreau, so he is the team's coach moving forwar...
I am travelling back to D.C. today, but I just checked in for a quick update after the morning sk...
The Caps are off for the next three days, and there is sure to be much contemplation about the re...
The Caps are on the ice now and we caught up with Bruce Boudreau before they got started. After h...
No lineup changes for Les Capitals (sorry, just be glad the whole thing isn't in French). The Cap...
I am writing a story in tomorrow's paper about the interim status of coach Bruce Boudreau. I talk...
Another day with the same lines at K-Plex. This seems like the longest stretch of continuity in a...
TOP HEADLINES\ \ **DUCKS PUT ON WEIGHT, ACTIVATE NEIDERMEYER\ \ Finally a juicy trade to dissect,...
No lineup changes tonight for the Caps. Steve Eminger and John Erskine are the scratches with the...
The Caps traveled to Detroit in the wee hours of the morning and are off today. All things consid...
Bruce Boudreau is going to shuffle the lines a bit after he was disappointed with the team's show...
The Caps are practicing at the Phone Booth today, and at a later time than normal (because of th...
Bruce Boudreau made one change to the lineup, replacing Milan Jurcina with Brian Pothier, which i...
Our sports business reporter, Tim Lemke, has an interesting note about hockey attendance in Detro...
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
In The Room Archives
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- Obama's Afghanistan experts stumped on U.S. death toll, war costs during hearing
- NAPOLITANO: A conspiracy so vast
- Inside China: Ukraine gets nuke umbrella
- House votes for bargain to end budget drama
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro 'marriage'
- 80 people publicly executed across North Korea for films, Bibles
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Somber duty: U.S. presidents in hot demand at Mandela's memorial
- MALCOLM/REIMER: Over-criminalization undermines respect for legal system