- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
IN THE ROOM
Only at The Washington Times: Corey Masisak discusses the Washington Capitals.
Canada defeated host Czech Republic 3-0 in the opening game for both teams in the IIHF U-20 World...
The Caps have removed the interim tag for Bruce Boudreau, so he is the team's coach moving forwar...
I am travelling back to D.C. today, but I just checked in for a quick update after the morning sk...
The Caps are off for the next three days, and there is sure to be much contemplation about the re...
The Caps are on the ice now and we caught up with Bruce Boudreau before they got started. After h...
No lineup changes for Les Capitals (sorry, just be glad the whole thing isn't in French). The Cap...
I am writing a story in tomorrow's paper about the interim status of coach Bruce Boudreau. I talk...
Another day with the same lines at K-Plex. This seems like the longest stretch of continuity in a...
TOP HEADLINES\ \ **DUCKS PUT ON WEIGHT, ACTIVATE NEIDERMEYER\ \ Finally a juicy trade to dissect,...
No lineup changes tonight for the Caps. Steve Eminger and John Erskine are the scratches with the...
The Caps traveled to Detroit in the wee hours of the morning and are off today. All things consid...
Bruce Boudreau is going to shuffle the lines a bit after he was disappointed with the team's show...
The Caps are practicing at the Phone Booth today, and at a later time than normal (because of th...
Bruce Boudreau made one change to the lineup, replacing Milan Jurcina with Brian Pothier, which i...
Our sports business reporter, Tim Lemke, has an interesting note about hockey attendance in Detro...
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
In The Room Archives
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- U.S. deploys 12 F-16 fighter jets to Poland as exercise in response to Ukraine situation
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- Six Senate seats could hinge on Keystone pipeline
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- Italy outraged over U.S. gun dealer's 'David' ad
- CURL: The modern GOP really is Reagan's 'Big Tent' party
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'