- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
- South Korean president: Ferry crew actions ‘murderous’
- President Obama poised to grant clemency to nonviolent drug offenders: report
- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
Only at The Washington Times: Thom Loverro discusses sports.
A look at how four fights at UFC 101 tonight might unfold
The Washington Nationals will host the team's fifth annual blood drive Saturday.
The Red Sox lost to the Yankees Thursday night for the first time this year.
Sports betting coming to Delaware in time for the NFL season
Talking about the 50 greatest coaches ever on "The Sports Fix," we missed a glaring oversight.
The timing of Bill James' essay on steroids is suspicious.
David Ortiz and Manny Ramirez were named by one of the owners of the Boston Red Sox
A Mets beat writer is accused of lobbying for a baseball job. It never occured to me to ask.
Vernon Forrest was a great fighter in the ring but his true triumphs were outside of the ring.
For the Washington Nationals and the Lerner family, it is all about the kids.
The Baltimore Orioles announced they will be moving spring training from Fort Lauderdale to Sarasota in 2010
Thom will be on the Sports Reporters today
The Misfits get swept by the Chicago Cubs, and are winless since they fired Manny Acta.
Home Box Office's documentary on Ted Williams has nothing from his oldest daughter, Bobby Jo Ferrell Williams. I spoke to her several years ago about her famous father
No shortage of opinions on the greatest living baseball players
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Lovey Land Archives
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Twitter blocks accounts critical of Turkish government
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Building a D.C. memorial for an endless war bumps into regulations