- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
- Tenn. woman receives two-year sentence for stealing $364K meant for homeless veterans
Only at The Washington Times: Thom Loverro discusses sports.
UWC puts on another show at the Patriot Center on Saturday night
Elijah Dukes as persecuted victim may be the biggest laugh baseball's whoopee cushion, the Washington Nationals, has produced yet.
The last letter of the alphabet held some good vibes for the Washington Nationals.
The Washington Nootonols made the NBC Nightly News on Saturday, another step in this franchise's credibility reclamation project.
Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Jamie Moyer doesn't throw any curve balls when it comes to helping other, and he will be reaching out to Washington area kids this summer
Developing at Nationals Park: Phillies announcer Harry Kalas collapses
You might think you've seen it all when it comes to the Ali-Frazier rivalry, but HBO will show a must-see documentary Saturday night on their battle in the Phillipines
Does Peter Angelos have no shame?
Mark Teixiera comes to Baltimore with baseball's traveling road show, the New York Yankees.
The Nationals are taking steps to reconnect baseball with District families.
The National Collegiate Boxing Association national championships were held this weekend at the University of Maryland, and the event was a resounding success.
When the Redskins lost out in the Jay Cutler trade sweepstakes, they lost a chance to get the most talented quarterback they've had since Joe Theismann
For the Washington Capitals, a second place finish in the Eastern Conference goes beyond just this year's Stanley Cup playoffs
There was little buzz or excitement at the Verizon Center Saturday night for the return of Gilbert Arenas
The World Boxing Council has declared that Vitali Klitschko is the best fighter in the world and the greatest heavyweight champion puncher of all time.
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Lovey Land Archives
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- Georgia governor signs bill expanding gun rights
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Professor apologizes after blasting Republicans in class
- Justice Dept.'s new clemency guidelines: Crack offenders most obvious candidates
- Ukraine claims torture by pro-Russian forces on the heels of Biden's stern warning to Moscow
- Ministry of Truth: SCOTUS skeptical of law to police campaign 'lies'