- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Only at The Washington Times: Washington politics and the White House.
Some critics of the president's response to protests in Iran say they don't have a disagreement on the substance of what he's saying, but that they want him to say it more forcefully.
President Obama may be speaking about the upheaval in Iran in pragmatic, realpolitik terms, but his advisers say he has increased funding for democracy promotion.
President Obama is doing his first Rose Garden press conference today with South Korean President Lee Myung Bak.
One of the president's top advisers says she's a "huge fan" of Larry Summers, the president's notoriously forceful economic adviser, but is she really complimenting him?
A person jumping the fence at the White House causes the compound to go into lockdown, and prompts a false alarm from a security officer about a bomb on the premises.
Vanity Fair writer Michael Wolff didn't get the interview he was promised with White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs. So he took out his frustration on Gibbs and his deputy Bill Burton.
The White House took a lot of heat Monday for claiming to know how many jobs they've "created or saved" so far with the $787 billion stimulus, and how many jobs they'll "create or save" over the summer. Here's how they calculate that.
One of President Obama's top economic advisers said this week that she set out to write a report on whether the White House plan to reform healthcare plan would, in fact, be good for the economy. According to her, it would be!
President Obama said in an interview with a French TV reporter that "if you actually took the number of Muslims Americans, we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world." But that doesn't seem to pass muster.
President Obama picked the Los Angeles Lakers to defeat the Orlando Magic for the NBA Championship, moments before leaving for Saudi Arabia.
President Obama talks with NBC's Brian Williams inside the presidential limo about how his job interrupts the "rhythms" of life.
President Obama's Supreme Court nominee heads to the Hill Tuesday to visit with the lawmakers who will determine whether she is confirmed or not.
Liberal legal scholars reject the idea that President Obama's Supreme Court nominee doesn't have what it takes to be an intellectual force on the court. But the impression persists among some that this will be the case.
President Obama gives an evocative speech honoring the U.S. military at Arlington National Cemetery on Memorial Day, and asks the nation to observe a moment of silence at 3 p.m.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
POTUS Notes Archives
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Sarah Palin's online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power