- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- U.N. school in Gaza caught in cross-fire; 15 killed
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
Only at The Washington Times: Washington politics and the White House.
Some critics of the president's response to protests in Iran say they don't have a disagreement on the substance of what he's saying, but that they want him to say it more forcefully.
President Obama may be speaking about the upheaval in Iran in pragmatic, realpolitik terms, but his advisers say he has increased funding for democracy promotion.
President Obama is doing his first Rose Garden press conference today with South Korean President Lee Myung Bak.
One of the president's top advisers says she's a "huge fan" of Larry Summers, the president's notoriously forceful economic adviser, but is she really complimenting him?
A person jumping the fence at the White House causes the compound to go into lockdown, and prompts a false alarm from a security officer about a bomb on the premises.
Vanity Fair writer Michael Wolff didn't get the interview he was promised with White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs. So he took out his frustration on Gibbs and his deputy Bill Burton.
The White House took a lot of heat Monday for claiming to know how many jobs they've "created or saved" so far with the $787 billion stimulus, and how many jobs they'll "create or save" over the summer. Here's how they calculate that.
One of President Obama's top economic advisers said this week that she set out to write a report on whether the White House plan to reform healthcare plan would, in fact, be good for the economy. According to her, it would be!
President Obama said in an interview with a French TV reporter that "if you actually took the number of Muslims Americans, we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world." But that doesn't seem to pass muster.
President Obama picked the Los Angeles Lakers to defeat the Orlando Magic for the NBA Championship, moments before leaving for Saudi Arabia.
President Obama talks with NBC's Brian Williams inside the presidential limo about how his job interrupts the "rhythms" of life.
President Obama's Supreme Court nominee heads to the Hill Tuesday to visit with the lawmakers who will determine whether she is confirmed or not.
Liberal legal scholars reject the idea that President Obama's Supreme Court nominee doesn't have what it takes to be an intellectual force on the court. But the impression persists among some that this will be the case.
President Obama gives an evocative speech honoring the U.S. military at Arlington National Cemetery on Memorial Day, and asks the nation to observe a moment of silence at 3 p.m.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
POTUS Notes Archives
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Whistleblowers flood VA with lawsuits despite apology
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- Conservative groups decry Democrats' 'war on women' tactic
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Astronaut shares 'saddest photo' from space: Bombs bursting over Israel, Gaza
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare enrollees faking for freebies