- Sarah Palin responds to Martin Bashir’s resignation, praises media
- Obama to send 2 Gitmo terror suspects back to Algeria
- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
Only at The Washington Times: Washington politics and the White House.
Some critics of the president's response to protests in Iran say they don't have a disagreement on the substance of what he's saying, but that they want him to say it more forcefully.
President Obama may be speaking about the upheaval in Iran in pragmatic, realpolitik terms, but his advisers say he has increased funding for democracy promotion.
President Obama is doing his first Rose Garden press conference today with South Korean President Lee Myung Bak.
One of the president's top advisers says she's a "huge fan" of Larry Summers, the president's notoriously forceful economic adviser, but is she really complimenting him?
A person jumping the fence at the White House causes the compound to go into lockdown, and prompts a false alarm from a security officer about a bomb on the premises.
Vanity Fair writer Michael Wolff didn't get the interview he was promised with White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs. So he took out his frustration on Gibbs and his deputy Bill Burton.
The White House took a lot of heat Monday for claiming to know how many jobs they've "created or saved" so far with the $787 billion stimulus, and how many jobs they'll "create or save" over the summer. Here's how they calculate that.
One of President Obama's top economic advisers said this week that she set out to write a report on whether the White House plan to reform healthcare plan would, in fact, be good for the economy. According to her, it would be!
President Obama said in an interview with a French TV reporter that "if you actually took the number of Muslims Americans, we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world." But that doesn't seem to pass muster.
President Obama picked the Los Angeles Lakers to defeat the Orlando Magic for the NBA Championship, moments before leaving for Saudi Arabia.
President Obama talks with NBC's Brian Williams inside the presidential limo about how his job interrupts the "rhythms" of life.
President Obama's Supreme Court nominee heads to the Hill Tuesday to visit with the lawmakers who will determine whether she is confirmed or not.
Liberal legal scholars reject the idea that President Obama's Supreme Court nominee doesn't have what it takes to be an intellectual force on the court. But the impression persists among some that this will be the case.
President Obama gives an evocative speech honoring the U.S. military at Arlington National Cemetery on Memorial Day, and asks the nation to observe a moment of silence at 3 p.m.
POTUS Notes Archives
- CURL: 'Mission Accomplished' for Obamacare
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- NAPOLITANO: Pope Francis should be saving souls, not pocketbooks
- Democratic infighting erupts over 'we can have it all' fantasy on entitlements
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- American teacher shot and killed at Benghazi international school
- Obama returns to class warfare as poll numbers plunge
- HARPER: 'Knockout game' not a myth to liberal Sharpton
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- Pentagon may give recruits 'a shot to start over' after shameful social media posts