- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Only at The Washington Times: Reporters blog on the Washington Redskins.
The Redskins reversed field on their recently implemented no signs allowed policy at FedEx Field.
Hunter Smith will punt Sunday for Redskins.
Punter Hunter Smith, running back Ladell Betts and right tackle Stephon Heyer all practiced and are expected to be ready for Sunday's game with the Denver Broncos.
Running back Ladell Betts and offensive tackle Stephon Heyer, both out on Thursday, are practicing in the rain today.
Broncos coordinator Mike Nolan, who held the same job with the Redskins from 1997-99, is happier running a defense than he was coaching the 49ers from 2005-08.
Free safety LaRon Landry, forecast for a breakou year by his coaches, doesn't have an interception and the Redskins are 2-6.
Clinton Portis is officially out for Sunday's game against Denver.
Chad Rinehart is back in as the Redskins' right guard.
Two unbeatens at the top: Saints, Colts both 8-0
The Times' Ryan O'Halloran and News 4's Lindsay Czarniak review the first half and look ahead.
On Veterans Day, several military individuals watch practice at Redskin Park.
Eight-time Pro Bowl cornerback Champ Bailey returns to Washington on Sunday for the first time since he was traded to Denver in March 2004.
Safety Chris Horton's season is over.
Playing time and the Upon Further Review from the Atlanta game.
DeAngelo Hall and Clinton Portis make radio appearances
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Redskins 360 Archives
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll
- Babson College, BYU win top spots in Money magazine's college rankings
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- D.C. plans to seek stay of order striking down ban on handguns in public