- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Only at The Washington Times: Reporters blog on the Washington Redskins.
Even though the Redskins are 4-9 and the Cowboys have lost two in a row to slip to 8-5, their Dec. 27 meeting remains a national TV game.
Versatile big man gets a sack in front of friends and family
There are no surprises among the Redskins' inactives
I'm hearing that LaRon Landry will start at strong safety today with Kareem Moore taking over at free safety.
DeAngelo Hall will join Albert Haynesworth and Mike Sellers on the inactive list on Sunday.
Albert Haynesworth and Mike Sellers won't play Sunday.
New Orleans stays on top -- barely -- followed closely by the other unbeaten, the Indianapolis Colts.
Clinton Portis talks about being placed on IR and his future.
Running back Clinton Portis' season is over.
Jim Zorn talks about the kicking situation on his radio show.
Talking Raiders with Jerry McDonald of The Oakland Tribune.
Already voted the NFL's dirtiest defensive player, Albert Haynesworth has been named the league's strongest man.
Shaun Suisham, the most accurate kicker in Redskins history, could be out a job after his 23-yard miss with 1:56 left cost Washington a monumental upset of unbeaten New Orleans on Sunday.
Injuries need more evaluation this week
Receiver Antwaan Randle El sprained a shoulder on his 44-yard catch that set up Shaun Suisham's last field goal.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Redskins 360 Archives
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan