- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Only at The Washington Times: Reporters blog on the Washington Redskins.
London Fletcher just forced Marion Barber to fumble in the red zone. DeAngelo Hall picked up the ball but was cut down by Tony Romo. Hall is out with a bruised right knee. Carlos Rogers has replaced him.
Redskins secondary coach Jerry Gray's name is being mentioned with the University of Memphis opening.
Fred Smoot is starting at cornerback for Carlos Rogers.
The Redskins will be without Albert Haynesworth.
Rookie fullback Eddie Williams was carted off the field with an injured left ankle on the second-to-last play of practice.
Don't expect Albert Haynesworth to play Sunday at Dallas.
Jim Zorn just ruled Clinton Portis out of Sunday's game at Dallas.
The Times' Ryan O'Halloran debates five Redskins topics with News 4's Lindsay Czarniak.
Welcome to the Big Time, Bengals
The Redskins' Albert Haynesworth faces Dallas' Andre Gurode face each other for first time since The Stomp.
Jim Zorn doesn't like the idea of players practicing without helmets.
Three questions with Dallas Morning News beat writer Todd Archer
Don't expect to see Clinton Portis against Dallas.
Four Redskins sitting out practice.
Carlos Rogers, benched last week, might not keep his starting job this week, but he's not as downbeat about it as he was when he was sat down last year.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Redskins 360 Archives
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- SAUERBREY: Taxing Marylanders until they flee
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- CPAC 2014 straw poll results
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- 'Blarney Blowout' near UMass results in 73 arrests; 4 officers injured
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize