- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Only at The Washington Times: Tim Lemke discusses the business of sports.
DirecTV will offer four channels dedicated to this week's British Open.
Phil Ivey is in the hunt at WSOP. A win for him would be helpful for those who want online poker to be legal.
The long-rumored move of WJFK to all-sports will happen next week
The Sony Ericsson WTA Tour named Stacey Allaster as its new CEO. She had served as president and will now see the women's tennis tour through a period of change.
The United States Olympic Committee announced details of a new cable channel to launch next year devoted solely to the Olympic movement.
Some thoughts on a buzz-filled week of golf
Taco Bell is now the official restaurant sponsor of the NBA. McDonald's had been with the league for 20 years.
Supreme Court agrees to hear case involving licensing of NFL apparel.
Among those killed in Monday's Metro crash were Gen. David Wherley and his wife. Wherley was the former head of the D.C. National Guard and had served on the D.C. Sports and Entertainment Commission.
A look at how tailgating may change for this upcoming season
In which we touch on everything from the Nationals to Kobe Bryant and the future of the Phoenix Coyotes
MLB.Com At Bat iPhone application now includes some live games
Dan Snyder's theme park investment hits a snag
Tonight's Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final got me thinking
Why some people missed part of the Nats-Reds game after the rain delay
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- Violent gang MS-13 taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- A 'new Cold War': China's top paper warns of 'slippery slope' towards conflict with U.S.
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: 'We cannot afford to wait on Congress' for immigration
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- Obama calls GOP lawsuit over executive overreach a 'political stunt'
- New York City creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: 'Get yourself some firearms'
- Amid border crisis, Obama to take 15-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard